This document (the “User Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement between you and LONZO that governs your use of LONZO’s online services.
By using the lonzo.eu and app.lonzo.eu web site (“Service”), or any services of LONZO, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“User Agreement”).
Changes to the User Agreement
LONZO reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement from time to time without notice and at its sole discretion.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You can review the most current version of the User Agreement at any time at https://lonzo.eu/terms. LONZO reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement by posting updates and changes to the Service website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- A single username and password (“login”) may only be used by one person.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. LONZO cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and Content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Service account.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, Instant Messenger, Twitter or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by LONZO.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of LONZO will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement before you may become a member of the Service.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- LONZO does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- LONZO does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that LONZO uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to your Service account, however, by making your projects or reports public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- LONZO does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall LONZO, its affiliates, officers, directors and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LONZO has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of LONZO to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and LONZO and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and LONZO (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- LONZO reserves the right to assign this User Agreement or any part thereof without restrictions.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support email email@example.com.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- LONZO reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service site (lonzo.eu) or the Service itself.
- LONZO shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Payment of Fees and Refunds
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Cancelling your Service will result in the immediate and irrevocable deletion of your Content.
Cancellation and Termination
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse) of any LONZO customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can cancel your account at any time.
- Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. However, no refunds will be issued for any previous charges, in whole or in part.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
This Agreement and all matters relating to the Service shall be governed by Austrian law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to any of the foregoing.
Any dispute arising from or otherwise concerning this Agreement (including disputes concerning the formation or validity hereof), or relating to the Service, shall be settled by Court of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce, with to be conducted in accordance with the current rules of the Court. Each Party, and anyone who uses accesses or attempts to use or access any part of the Service, hereby irrevocably submit to the said jurisdiction and waives any and all objections they may have thereto.
Any decision (order, judgment or other) that the Court may deliver in a Parties’ dispute or in connection with the Service shall be enforceable in all jurisdictions.
This User Agreement constitutes all the terms and conditions agreed upon between you and LONZO and supercedes any prior agreements, whether written or oral. Any additional or different terms or conditions in any written or oral communication from you to LONZO are void. You agree and accept that you have not accepted the terms and conditions of this User Agreement in reliance of or to any oral or written representations made by LONZO not contained in this User Agreement.
Should for any reason or to any extent any provision of this User Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this User Agreement and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.